Monday, November 29, 2010

Thing 6

In AppGardens I explored Photopresenter- a slideshow program; Photoshake which allows you to combine one or more photos, and cardKarma which helps you make ecards using your photos and even videos from youtube. I might use cardKarma, found that most interesting.
The tools in Big Huge Labs were neat. I liked the photomosaic, jigsaw and wallpaper programs. Would be nice to have the time to get into that.
Spelled out fantastic . Sure looked fancy with all the graphics.
Interesting how you can merge the pic and text at the bookr site.
I'll leave the elfing to the pros like Diane- really cute.

The only program I saw that I might use is the ecard one. Sharing photos online is a great thing for family and friends. I do that already on my own simple scale.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! thanks for the kind words about card karma :)

    i'm constantly in awe of the photos shared by the flickr community. i'm going to do more blog posts like this one on flickr folks whose photos work well in ecards:
    http://blog.cardkarma.com/make-hilarious-ecards-with-retro-images-from

    so, are the numbered things (thing 6...) part of some sort of group project? i noticed a similar post on this blog: http://liberries.blogspot.com

    i hope you do come and make some cards (it's all free and you don't even need to sign up!) if you had any questions or ideas, please feel free to say hello (hi@cardkarma.com).

    happy holidays!
    bryan (creator of card karma)

    ReplyDelete