Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thing 8

So far this was the easiest task to do. The hardest part for me was to think of 2 web sites I might like to look up. When I am home I am on the computer for only 15-20 minutes (not even every day) to check my e-mail, fb and bank account. I would rather read or watch a classic movie on TV. Which brings me to one of the sites I bookmarked with Diigo, Turner Classic Movies, I can now look up the schedule and see ahead of time what is playing for that week or month. Too bad many of my favorites are on in the middle of the night (oh how I miss TiVo!). The other site was just for wishful thinking, Golden Retriever Rescue of Mid-Florida (GRRMF). I already get the e-newsletter and other updates from them, but sometimes I like to go on and see who is up for adoption. I won't qualify to adopt until I have a yard with a fence, but someday soon!
I can see the advantage of having your bookmarks saved this way, should you log onto another computer etc. Not sure how useful it will be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment