Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thing 20

For Thing 20 I did Google Calendar. I signed up acouple of friends hoping that they also have a calendar account, that way maybe it will make it easier for us to get our schedules figured out so we can go to breakfast. I had a hard time trying to get pictures to upload and find gadgets.
Then I made an IGoogle account, once Tammy got me started I got a little carried away. I plan on keeping it as my (page?). There is fluff and nonsense on both but there are also apts that I use when I'm at the answer center, like unit converter with currency exchange, Hubble telescope so I can see the alien invasion (the green kind) of the planet. Two weather apts one will tell you the weather here and where ever else you would like, and the other is Doppler Radar with alerts. My husband uses both of those at work. I stopped after page 26 of apts. Alot were games and vertial pets but there was also just as many useful and educational apts also.
The only one I had a hard time on was trying to get the Guide dog blog to actually show up instead of the vegetarian site. I think Yvonne wants that site, she was trying to convince me that jelly beans are a food group.
Just before she shanked me. Anybody have any bond money?

No comments:

Post a Comment