Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thing 23

I do feel more confident now when I encounter something new. My daughter gave me a digital camera for Christmas and showed me how to post my pictures on FB. Just this past weekend I was able to post pics from my sisters' visit without any help! She is still my technical adviser, but I am more willing to try something on my own. I have also shared things I have learned with her, so now it is a two way street. My mother is determined to learn how to use her laptop and after many failed attempts she now has a great tutor. I am so proud of her and see how she is not letting it intimidate her. I hope she gets a FB account soon, but I think she will mostly use it for shopping and getting information. Thanks for the lessons, I will try to keep exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment