Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thing 21

For Newbies:

Use I Google for your home page. Very easy to set up and navigate through.

For group collaborations use Google Docs. This is a site I would have loved to have been able to have had available for my past job. Everyone in your group contributes their own info and I really liked the comments section where you could explained the reasoning behind your entry.

For music use Pandora for the ease of use and that they pick "like" artists to add to your channel.

Searching use Google.com. and also use Google Chrome as your search engine. Both work well together. Chrome doesn't load a bunch of unnecessary background stuff that you don't need and only slows up the uploading and downloading.

For pictures use Photobucket. It takes a little while to set up, but after that it is a breeze.

For social networks use Facebook. This is a great tool to keep in touch with you friends and family. I very rarely check my email anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment