Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thing 17

I checked out some of the food threads on Gather. I like the idea of it being a world wide resource for new and different recipes that I have never tried. (My husband might be in for a few surprises in the near future) I have even bookmarked it!
I had no desire to sign up for a free trial with Ning. Anything that is not always free is not for me.
The only social network that I currently use is Facebook. I find it so much easier to stay in contact with friends and family rather than using email which is so cumbersome with all of the junk that you have to clear out of your way.
While I can't see myself ever using Ning (since I am beyond the career stage of my life and no longer have the need to establish a professional network), it would be useful for someone who is actively in the job market and has no idea of what is available to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment