Monday, February 21, 2011

Thing 19 Blogging

Boy I got nothing out of this one! And I really tried! I watched 50 Best Web blog sites. 10 Worst blog sites, Groupon...
I just ended up falling asleep in the middle of it. There was nothing that I want to waste my time with.

2/24 Ok, I went back and looked at the 50 top web sites, I belong to Open table, George told me about it acouple of years ago. I use it once in awhile,they send me alerts when a new resturant opens or on holidays they let me know about specials. When you make reservation through Opentable you get points and eventually a free meal.

I also went back and signed up for a Hulu account so now I can watch Glee instead of waiting for one of my kids to let me watch theirs. I just thought that my computer couldn't play it. So we will see. That wasn't me watching Glee in the answer center. Really!

2 comments:

  1. Rosie,
    I think that you might now have done this one the right way, Rosie. You were supposed to go to some of the sites, not watch 1001 slideshows. There are lists that you can click on so that you can visit each site individually. See me.

    ReplyDelete